This Asian-style honey ginger beef pot roast recipe is slow-cooked for over 7 hours until it falls off the bone. You’ll want to serve up this warm, shredded pot roast alongside sticky white rice and your choice of dim sum. Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
- 1 3-4 lb. boneless beef chuck roast
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. sriracha
- 1 sliced yellow onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- Remove the beef pot roast from your refrigerator and bring to room temperature, approximately 30 mins before cooking.
- Season the beef pot roast with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix the following ingredients for a marinade: soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, ground ginger, and sriracha.
- Slice yellow onion.
- Bring a skillet to high heat and brown your roast from all slides.
- Add yellow onion to the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add browned beef pot roast to slow cooker.
- Top roast with marinade.
- Cook roast in slow cooker on low heat for 7-9 hours.
- Serve with your choice in dim sum and enjoy!