This recipe for Creamy Paprika Pork is the perfect meal for a chilly evening at home. Use your community-supported agriculture delivery to bring this delicious recipe together. It’s a great combination of textures and flavors. You can even substitute hot paprika for sweet to create your own flavor profile. It takes a total prep time of 30 minutes and yields four servings. Visit tasteofhome.com for all the facts on nutrition.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Toss pork with flour and seasonings.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute pork until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Cook, uncovered, until cream is slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with noodles. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.