Before you store away the grill for the season, here’s one more great recipe waiting for you to try. Delicious and spicy cheeseburgers add a twist of heat to this all-American favorite. If you were looking for a way to enhance the flavor profile of your classic cheeseburger, these Jalapeno-Garlic-Onion Cheeseburgers from All Recipes will excite your palate. Show off your spicy version of this burger using #genuinerecipes
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 slices pepperjack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion, and ground beef in a medium bowl.
- Form into four patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Top with pepperjack cheese, and serve on buns.