These lemon herb pork chops are infused with olive oil, basil, garlic, and fresh parsley before being grilled to perfection. Serve alongside your choice of spring greens salad for a perfect summer dinner! Recipe adapted from Bitz & Giggles.
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 bunch of parsley and basil, chiffonaded
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- In a large ziplock bag, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, basil, and lemon.
- Add pork chops to the ziplock bag and evenly spread the marinade over the pork chops.
- Let the pork chops marinate for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Take pork chops out of the fridge and bring to room temperature. Preheat the grill.
- Grill pork chops, 6 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve alongside a side salad made with mixed greens and crusty baguette.