Make your next outdoor barbeque memorable with these Brazilian steak kabobs from Sweet Beginnings. Consisting of tender sirloin cubes marinated in a flavorful and tangy mix, you might want to plan on not having any leftovers. The addition of roasted vegetables helps make this a full meal on a skewer.
- 1 1/2 lbs top sirloin or tri tip roast, cut into 1 1/2” cubes
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into 1/2”-1” cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
- 1 large onion, sliced into 1 1/2” chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pkg McCormick Grill Mates® Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the marinade ingredients. Remove 1/4 cup and set aside to use for the vegetables later.
- Add beef to remaining marinade and mix to coat as evenly as you can. Cover and marinate 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add potatoes to a large microwave safe bowl. Add 2 tablespoons water and mircrowave, covered, 4-5 minutes or just until fork tender; drain. Place the potatoes, peppers, onions, 2 tablespoons of reserved marinade, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 pepper. Toss until evenly coated and refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to cook, thread beef and veggies onto skewers* (alternate beef, potatoes, peppers, and onions for a good variety on each skewer and to make them pretty!
- Grease and preheat grill to medium-high heat. Grill skewers until lightly charred all over, approximately 2-3 minutes per side, basting with remaining marinade halfway through cooking.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.