Even though spring is approaching, the chill of winter is still upon us. Warm up with this family-friendly crockpot spaghetti and meatballs recipe adapted from Delish that’s hearty enough for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1 28 oz. jar of your favorite marinara, or homemade marinara sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. of Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 package of spaghetti
- Mix all your ingredients to make meatballs, omitting the marinara sauce.
- Place each meatball on a tinfoil-lined baking sheet.
- Add the jar of marinara into the crockpot, setting it to low for 5 hours.
- Add each raw meatball into the crockpot and cook on low for approximately 5 hours.
- About 15 minutes before the meatballs are finished in the crockpot, cook your spaghetti.
- Drain spaghetti.
- Plate spaghetti and top with desired amount of meatballs and sauce from your crockpot.