Need an idea for a romantic, delicious, and easy dish for Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re with a loved one or having dinner with close friends, this amazing and simple Marinated Baked Pork Chop recipe from All Recipes is a winner. It’s the perfect choice for the cold weather and light enough to leave room for dessert. Add a sides of veggies or lay it over a bed of steamed rice, and your done. Bon appetit!
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 pork chops, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).