There’s nothing quite like cooking up the perfect pork chop. If you’re looking for a great pork chop recipe, we recently came across one on Delish that will blow your taste buds away.
- 4 bone-in pork chops, trimmed of fat
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Roasted potatoes, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º. Rub pork chops with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Set a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat on the stovetop to heat up, 5 minutes.
- Add pork chops to skillet and sear 3 minutes, then flip. Add rosemary sprigs to skillet then transfer to oven and continue cooking until no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potatoes.