Sear these perfect steak bites with garlic butter with this recipe from Dinner at The Zoo. They are great when served as an appetizer or with your favorite sides. Show us your plate by using #genuinerecipes
- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin steak cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steak in the pan in a single layer; you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
- Add the butter and garlic to the pan; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.