Nights are warmer and the living is easy in summertime. Your dinners should be easy to make, too! This healthy, grilled pork tenderloin is rubbed with Italian herbs and fresh black cracked pepper for a quick weeknight meal. Recipe adapted from Creme De La Crumb.
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly cracked ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. honey, your choice in brand
- 1 tsp. stoneground mustard
- In a large ziplock bag, combine ingredients to make a marinade: olive oil, honey, mustard, pepper, salt, lemon, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the pork tenderloin and let marinade overnight, in the fridge.
- The next day, take the pork tenderloin out of the fridge for 30 minutes while waiting for the grill to preheat.
- Once grill is preheated, set grill to medium heat. Grill the pork tenderloin for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the pork tenderloin is cooked, let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.